- Hair Treatment, Easy and Safe Heating Hair Cap, Wireless Heating Hair Cap. To Maximize the effect Hair Treatment, Hair Ampoule, Clinic products or after Dyeing,
- Easy to use, With Microwave Oven 1 minute 30 seconds, Heat Treatment Hair Cap
- After Hair Salon Clinic, Heat treatment at home
- After of various kinds of Hair Treatment , Maximize Absorption and Effect
- Healthy Heating Cap of Herbal Fragrance, Herbal Ingredients (yellow ocher and wormworm, red ginseng etc)
How to use
1. After hair treatment, hair ampule etc. on hair, wear a vinyl cap.
2. Turn the La’dor wireless Heating Cap to the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, if the heat cools down, to the microwave for 30 seconds more.
3. Put the wireless heating cap on the vinyl cap, Fix it from the top of the head.
4. Wrapped around the sides of both sides of the head, then use velcro to close.
5. Heat treatment for 10-15 minutes after it’s affixed on one’s head.
Seems Easy, Just Can’t Read What It Says!
This product is “100% Handmade, made in Korea,” and, apparently, the sellers chose to list this product using pictures and text in the Korean language. That scenario would be acceptable if this was being made available only to that county. However, Amazon is a world-wide company.
Although this product seems to be extremely easy to figure out, it would probably be better to have the product instructions and helpful tips, which appear in the product pictures, written in English especially when selling this product in the U.S. where the predominant language is English.
As for the other factors that we look for during researching a product, this listing wasn’t much help at all. Our recommendations depend on the following:
- Product Safety
- Customer Feedback
La’dor Wireless Heating Cap – Product Review Discussion:
Effectiveness, Product Safety, and Quality: Seeing that this is a relatively simple product, the Effectiveness factor would be similar to other products that heat up for a hot oil treatment, and most likely, would be quite effective. The Product Safety is another factor that should be pretty simple to control. Common sense tells you that you should read the instructions and only heat it for the recommended amount of time to avoid getting burned. Hopefully, common sense also tells you that the user “should” only use this with a shower cap to make sure all your hair is swept up and kept under the cap. (Unlike the picture they chose to market the product.) Otherwise, any loose hair or use without a cap would leave hair unprotected – which may also cause problems if your hair is long and gets caught in the velcro close. The Quality quotient is based on the fact that this is a handmade product, and, more often than not, handmade items are “usually” made with care. They are not “mass” produced, and it is pretty reasonable to assume that the item would be completed and checked before shipping.
Customer Feedback and Value: Having zero Customer Reviews is troublesome, however, as there is nothing to go by when trying to determine whether a customer was happy with his or her purchase. In addition to that, and because I can see that this product seems very easy to make, it seems to me that it is overpriced. There are other products available out there for much less. I just don’t see the value in this product justifying its current price of $49.00, at the time of this writing. For these reasons, this product didn’t score well on my Product Review Summary, and you can view my scores in the table below.
In the meantime, here are two products that promise to do the same thing, provide heat while enjoying a hot oil hair treatment at a much better cost. And, the reviews reflect happier customers as well. Click the pics for more info:
To add the La’Dor Heat Cap, you may add to cart here: